Let’s build together…
Work With Me
Influencer marketing can offer an exceptional return on investment, and here at Passports and Grub I always strive to create and produce the highest quality and most shareable content possible. I have an excellent track record working on very successful campaigns with clients ranging from smaller boutique hotels to household name brands.
Bloggers have increasingly become more valuable influencers – 33% of travelers rely mostly on blogs before they decide to travel or make a purchase; compared to only 3% who look to TV, magazines, and books. Also, more than one-third of travelers have changed their plans in general after seeing a social media post, and more than half have changed hotel plans according to Forbes; so you clearly need me to Work With Me to assist you in reaching audiences that you might otherwise not be able to reach.
Nielsen has recently focused their attention on Black women. Now more than ever, African-American women’s consumer preferences and brand affinities are resonating across the U.S. mainstream; driving total Black spending power toward a record $1.5 trillion by 2021. At 24.3 million strong, Black women account for 14% of all U.S. women and 52% of all African-Americans. In the midst of data chronicling steady growth in population, income, and educational attainment; the overarching takeaway for marketers and content creators is to keep “value and values” top of mind when thinking about this consumer segment. Are you missing out on #BlackGirlMagicRevenue?
Individual previous trip sponsors include:
- Plaza Lucchesi in Florence, Italy
- The Corner Room in Rome, Italy
- Ka’ana Resort in San Ignacio, Belize
- Westin Ka’anapali in Maui, Hawaii
- Chateau Bourbon in Louisville, Kentucky
Passports and Grub will go above and beyond the average influencer marketer to ensure the maximum ROI is gained. If you would like to Work With Me please Contact me @ Tomiko for quotes and more detailed information.
Passports and Grub Audience
- Aged mostly 25-49
- Approximately 70% female 30% male
- College educated.
- The majority of Passport and Grub traffic comes from the USA, Canada, and Europe.
- Mainly independent and curious traveler who seeks out culture and adventure in every destination.
How can Passports and Grub Work With You?
Sponsored Content: If you’ve got a larger budget and are looking to get your brand featured in the main content and promoted across Passports and Grub social channels, I could be dreaming up content right now that would be a perfect fit for your products.
- Sponsored reviews, giveaways, and competitions designed to be highly engaging with the aim of offering your brand excellent ROI.
- Brand ambassadorship – Passports and Grub can help to reach out to your target audience by putting a face to your brand.
- Content creation and/or social media boost for your company website or publication.
- Beautifully produced videos featuring your brand or city.
- Brand campaign/Sponsored press trips consisting of engaging real-time social media, highly shareable blog posts with high-quality aspirational photography, video footage and social media amplification.
PRESS TRIPS AND PARTNERSHIPS
A partnership with Passports and Grub will provide an exclusive and innovative way of promoting your destination, tour, activity, boutique hotel, restaurant, or more. I will work with you to customize a package that works for your business needs in a fun and exciting way. As a travel blogger, I will help identify and drive cultural awareness to help your business attract a segment of the population you might not otherwise be able to reach. I will help connect and nurture relationships with individuals looking for a luxury experience and help influence their travel decisions.
ADVERTISEMENTS AND SPONSORED POSTS
Additionally, P&G is open to working with brands for sponsored content. This can include a variety of things including blogs posts, videos, and social publishing. Sponsored content will always include a disclosure.
I will customize a package to work with your preferences and budget.
My rates are fair, competitive, and flexible. To Work With Me please contact me for more information.